Visit the product page to learn more about Clariscan.
GE Healthcare helps you deliver clinical excellence through our commitment to operational excellence.
Meeting your patient and procedural needs
- A broad portfolio of products across the X-ray, MRI and Ultrasound modalities
Ensuring supply will continue to meet your demand
- So we have expanded our network, investing more than $240 million to increase capacity from 2013 to 20181
Allowing you to schedule procedures with confidence
- Global reach is supported by a direct logistics network, as well as multiple local distribution centres, for punctual deliveries
Providing confidence in product and process quality
- All sites are cGMP-accredited with an excellent track record2
cGMP: current good manufacturing practice
1. GE Healthcare Data on File_Investment
2. GE Healthcare Data on File_Quality
Contrast Media dosing vs. GFR Principles and CT protocols
CT in Oncology: Assessment of tumor response, RECIST and its challenges
CT in Oncology: how to improve your CT scanning protocols for better clinical outcomes
CCTA: What becomes possible – going into clinical practice
Improving my daily CT angiography – contrast enhancement basics, administration and scan protocols
CCTA: How to achieve more with less - radiation, contrast and artifacts.