Aisys CS2 features a movable 15-inch touch ventilator display screen for a unified CARESCAPETM-inspired user experience. With timesaving quick pick choices, flat menus and tunneling alarms, the Aisys CS2 can help you deliver precise care with a personal touch every day. Electronic agent control helps provide exceptional benefits, such as automatic record keeping of set agent concentrations and agent usage calculations.
- ecoFLOW provides information that may help clinicians maintain their desired inspired oxygen concentration.
- During low and minimum flow anesthesia, ecoFLOW displays agent consumption data that can help in mitigating wasteful over delivery of fresh gas flow.
- Using less agent means spending less money, which can have a positive impact on your bottom line and the environment when waste gases are reduced.
Modularity, Flexibility and Alarm Management:
GE's digital platform serves as a foundation from which to build innovative solutions to help you transform the anesthesia experience of the future. The INviewTM Patient Displays are mounted on a movable arm with 360°of rotation to allow flexibility and countless position choices to suit clinician preference. The INview system places critical information and controls in view and within reach.
Plus, to help reduce alarm fatigue and avoid false alarms during mechanical ventilation, Aisys CS2 features Auto Alarm Limits software to help clinicians manage CO2 limit alarms and MV/TV alarm limits on a case-by-case basis. Also included is a mechanism to apply upper and lower limits for MV, TV, RR and EtCO2. The limits are calculated using a predefined formula based on the current measured values for these parameters during an individual case for tailored patient care.
- 15-inch touch ventilator display
- INview 360° Patient Displays
- Central brake
- Integrated Gas: CARESCAPE Respiratory Technology
- Metal work surface
- Bi-level work surface illumination
- Configurable quick picks for FGF settings and O2%
- Combination quick picks (O2% and FGF)
- Tunneling Alarms guide the clinician to address alarms with a single touch
- Compact breathing system designed for low flow to help provide fast gas kinetics for rapid wash-in and wash-out
Electronic Vaporization offers UP TO 2X THE ACCURACY†
All three main components (vaporizer, ventilator and gas delivery) on Aisys CS2 are digitally controlled. Clinicians can be confident that the information displayed is actually measured—not estimated. Responsiveness to changes in patient status is measured in milliseconds and anesthetic delivery accuracy exceeds published performance specifications of other electronic and conventional anesthesia vaporizers.
†From GE internal analysis of published industry standards and vaporizer data product performance specifications comparing GE Aladin2 Cassettes to leading conventional and electronic vaporizers (DOC1426375). Analysis of performance specifications comparing GE Aladin2 Cassettes to Draeger Vapor 2000 (conventional), FLOW-I (digital), Blease Datum L series Anesthesia Vaporizer (conventional), GE Tec 6 Plus and Tec 7 Vaporizers (conventional). Comparison shows that the Aladin 2 is up to 2 times (200%) as accurate as other vaporizers (Draeger Vapor 2000, Blease Datum, Penlon Sigma Elite).
Aisys CS2 data output includes over 235 parameters including data on settings, measurements,
waveforms and alarms including but not limited to:
Measured data including displayed flow units, O2 measured flow and agent consumption per case (Des/Iso/Sevo/O2/N2O)
Captured settings including set total fresh gas flow, set fresh gas AA% and set AA type
The Aisys CS2 user interface was designed with intelligent menus that may help reduce set-up time and help minimize training needs.
We analyzed countless Carestation data logs, reviewing keystrokes and menu interactions to design an intuitive user interface that truly fits the way you work. With timesaving quick picks, flatter menus and tunneling alarms, you can directly make adjustments like oxygen and flow settings with one touch. Features like the automatic checkout were designed to be fast and responsive, yet can be bypassed in an emergency.
Screen set up
User Interface - Start Case
When it comes to patient care, your monitor should be as adaptable as you are. Keeping data flowing is critical and quality care begins with accurate, timely data. CARESCAPETM modular monitors can help you adapt to your patient's needs, helping you improve patient flow, better manage staff workload, and deliver consistent quality care across the perioperative environment.
You can count on:
- Proven reliability and data accuracy - A legacy that combines the two great traditions of Datex-Ohmeda and Marquette Electronics.
- Improved data access - Acquisition and analysis algorithms-along with other clinical intelligence accessible right at the bedside-support informed decisions that can contribute to better clinical outcomes.
- User-friendly interface - Intuitive and easy to use, CARESCAPE modular monitors can help reduce training costs, and allow you to focus more on the patient and less on technology.
- Connectivity - Easy connectivity to other hospital data takes pressure off your IT staff. CARESCAPE modular monitors leverage the networks you already use, bringing hospital applications to the bedside for clinical decision support.
- Network compatibility - A real-time, always-on network backbone ties CARESCAPE modular monitors together for more connected, timely care.
- Low-cost integration - CARESCAPE modular monitors have been designed to leverage your existing monitoring network without the cost and disruption of a full system replacement.
- Maximize uptime - Software can be changed quickly and monitors can be serviced remotely, helping to prevent outages and improve uptime.
- Easily configurable monitors - CARESCAPE modular monitors' ease-of-use reduces complexity across the hospital to help ensure more consistent care and enable staff to work more productively.
- Remote serviceability - CARESCAPE modular monitors can often be easily serviced by our technicians remotely, so you can be up and running faster.