- Analyze any of these MR data sets:
- Time series
- Diffusion weighted scan
- Diffusion tensor scan
- Variable echo imaging
- Blood oxygen level dependent imaging
- Spectroscopy (single voxel and 2D or 3D CSI)
- Simple workflow to process and fuse functional data.
- Select and process functional data with One Touch single click capability.
- READY View automatically selects the most relevant protocol for you.
- Easy-to-use slide bars let you calculate and/or segment parametric images in real time.
- Access to AW Volume Viewer and its capabilities.
- Anatomy-based protocols enable placement of intermediate points when needed.
- Accessible from PC, laptop, PACS/RIS workstation for streamlined workflow.
- Volume Share 5 or above
- One or two display monitors
- Certain functions require BodyView and BrainView, MR Standards, and SER
- IR fusion is a prerequisite
Minimum hardware required:
- HP Z800: 12 GB RAM or above
- HP XW8600: 12 GB RAM or above
- HP XW8400: 12 GB RAM or above
READY View is an image analysis software that allows the user to process dynamic or functional volumetric data and to generate maps that display changes in image intensity over time, echo time, b-value (Diffusion imaging) and frequency (Spectroscopy). The combination of acquired images, reconstructed images, calculated parametric images, tissue segmentation, annotations and measurement performed by the clinician enables a multi-parametric analysis and may provide clinically relevant information for diagnosis.